Monday, September 14, 2009

And Day 2 is at an end

Well, I thought I had my first hour with my personal trainer (I tried for Jillian but she's a bit busy), rushed home got the kids from the sitter and raced back to the gym to find out it is tomorrow. So, I'll have to replay the mad dash tomorrow.

I think I did okay with food today. I haven't done food shopping except for milk for over a week so pickin's were slim. See above and you will also realize I didn't have much time. So I went to Taco Bell. I ordered two chicken taco's Fresco and a Fresco bean burrito.

Without further ado my day in food and exercise:

Food:
2 eggs, 2 small whole wheat pieces of toast, skim milk, grapes
Spinach Dal, whole wheat naan bread, grapes
hummus, triscuit
2 crunchy chicken Fresco tacos, 1 Fresco bean burrito,
banana

Exercise:
20 min Elliptical
30 min Upper body weights

No comments:

Post a Comment