Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Two For One

Well I didn't get a chance to post last night. Last night was one heck of an evening. It was Keegan's Kindergarten open house and my first appointment with my trainer. Unfortunately, Amelia started screaming at the gym's daycare while I was with my trainer and that had to be cut short. I didn't go to Keegan's Open House, Artie did. I did go to the PTO meeting which was interesting to say the least.

Yesterday's food:
Cheerios, 1/2 C Skim Milk
2 C Skim Milk
Grilled Chicken Sandwich with no Mayo (from McDonald's)
Snack Wrap grilled (okay this wasn't the best decision)
2 med eggs, humus, 10 triscuits
Spinach Tortallini Soup (only 100 calories a cup I had 2)

Yesterday's Workout
20 min. Eliptical (real workout interupted by Amelia)

Today's Food:
Egg, Whole Wheat Toast (1 slice), Banana
2 Fresco Chicken tacos (sauce), 1 Fresco Bean Burrito
Beef Ministrone soup (homemade) Super yummy and just 369 calories

Today's Exercise
30 min Step Aerobics
30 min Stregth Training

No comments:

Post a Comment