Sunday, September 20, 2009

One Week Down

Well I've done a week and I'm down 7 lbs which puts me at 253 lbs. Even better than that I feel great! I have run into one problem. I work out my arms like mad (I'm dying for Jillian Michaels' arms) but the next morning I'm never sore. Now I know I shouldn't be in pain but my muscles should complain a bit. So obviously I'm not working them hard enough but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Next Friday I have the first "real" training session with my trainer. I will ask her to work primarily on my arms and we'll see if she can make me feel it!

I've done okay on food. Although yesterday I ended up skipping breakfast which is of course a HUGE no-no.

Friday:
egg, toast, banana
Slimfast, 6 baby carrots
1/2 naan
hummus, 10 wheat thins
10 almonds
chicken cacciatore on whole wheat pasta

Exercise:
1 hr of interval training (this kicked my butt, but still not my arms!)

Saturday:
2 C skim milk, chocolate quick
low fat vanilla yogurt, 2 tbsp granola, frozen berries
I also had a few bites of different things to eat at the grocery store as I didn't get lunch either
small slice of orange cake (no sugar just honey as sweetner)
Cauliflower, artichoke, cheese tortellini in vodka sauce
100 calorie kettle corn

Excercise:
15 min elliptical
30 min weight training (primarily abs (ow!) and arms)

1 comment:

  1. don't just focus on one area - or if you do make it cardio. that is what is going to really work off the pounds. if it is pain you are looking for, i recommend yoga. kicks my ass!

    ReplyDelete