Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another Day Down

God Thursdays are rough. It is one of my longer work days as I work 10 to 5. I awoke this morning to the screams of my daughter. I went to her room and was struck by a wave of stench that meant only one thing. Poo up the back. So at 6:00 am I stripped my daughter and stuck her in the bath. Luckily she went back to sleep but she slept till 8am which meant I spent the rest of the morning rushing around trying to make up time. Oh well I guess I needed the sleep.

I also met with my trainer this evening. We just chatted and she showed me some of the equipment I didn't know how to work. Next Friday we'll have a real training session. She doesn't seem to like Jillian Micheal's' style so I don't think she'll be screaming at me. What a shame.

Anyway on to what I ate and such:

Food:
egg, whole wheat toast, banana (noticing a trend yet)
minestrone soup (this soup is incredible!)
10 almonds
1 home made chocolate chip cookie (not great but at least I only ate one much better than normal)
2 fresco chicken tacos, 1 fresco bean burrito
low fat chocolate milk

No comments:

Post a Comment