Sunday, September 13, 2009

Here we go. . .

I'm ready to start my journey. Again. It always gets sidelined. We move. I get pregnant. I get bored. For whatever reason I end up right back where I started plus a bit of padding. I'm currently at 260 lbs, I cringe a bit writing that. I know how I got where I'm at. I blame the donuts. Particularly Boston Cremes from Dunkin Donuts. But really the person to blame is me.

So here's the plan; I blog about the troubles and triumphs in losing weight. And you all help keep me accountable. I should write daily even if it is just what I've eaten. Once a week I'll weigh in. That's on Saturday in case anyone is wondering. Along the way I'll hopefully gain some insights into myself that will keep me from repeating past mistakes.

Food Diary:
Breakfast - 1 med egg, cheerios, skim milk
Lunch - 12" subway ham sub, green tea with honey
Snack - large banana
Dinner - Chicken Tikka, Whole wheat Naan, 1/2 cup white rice

Exercise:
1 hour of cardio (Zumba dancing/aerobics)

No comments:

Post a Comment